1. Click this banner to view my currently running auctions on eBay
2. More stamps, including cheap SINGLES, SETS, same items as on eBay and Storefront, but cheaper, are listed on Delcampe site, mostly with fixed Prices. Check out our auctions on Delcampe
The link will bring you to our D-Shop with category classification. If you then click on "See all items..." link on top of that page, you will get FULL INVENTORY with thumbnails and Window for SEARCHING by key-words.
3. Issues of 15 newly Independent Republics of Former Soviet Union [FSU] from 1991/92 up to date, semi-independent Republics and Regions, which are not found in our Store/Auctions, still MAY be available.
For the best on-line catalogue of FSU, go to http://home.nestor.minsk.by/fsunews/
Make your want-list from there and let us have a look at it. Chances are that we will get most of your wants.
HURRY TO SUBSCRIBE FOR ISSUES OF CURRENT YEAR
and get them on regular basis and at "first day" prices
SUBSCRIBE FOR COUNTRY(IES), CHOICE TOPIC(S) AND FORMAT (REGULAR ISSUES / SHEETS / FULL SHEETS / BOOKLETS / VARIETIES, ETC)
Sorry, we try to avoid Covers, Cards and other Stationery
However FDC and MC of RUSSIA, BELARUS, UKRAINE, and three BALTIC STATES will be supplied on regular basis to SUBSCRIBERS ONLY
4. Worldwide lots, collections are frequent but temporary guests in our stock. They are "spread" all over the Category Tree of our Storefront classified both by country and by topic. Want-lists for countries other than Russia/USSR and Former Soviet Republics are not processed.
5. Unofficial, "local", suspicious (not listed) and apparently bogus sheets issued "on behalf" of Russian republics, Asian/African and other real countries and even of non-existent countries may be offered in category "Cinderella-Suspicious".
NB! Wherever we KNOW definitely or SUSPECT that they are bogus issues, we warn the buyers about it. They are usually printed in sheetlets or strips and are offered just as framable nice labels, cinderellas and children's toys, RATHER THAN PHILATELIC ISSUES.
No lists of such stuff are offered, but large and small topical selections may be sent at dumping prices.
Our e-mail address is: email@example.com
Address for PayPal and Skrill Payments: firstname.lastname@example.org