Midwest-Bayless is an authorized dealer for Race-Keeper HE Synchronized Video and Data collection systems for use in open-cockpit vehicles. The best and easiest-to-use all-in-one system available on the market today!
The Race-Keeper system records real-time video from up to four cameras and synchronizes it with GPS-based track-mapping, accelerometer, and multiple channel inputs to allowing a complete analysis of your on-track performance.
Click the videos below for examples of high-quality video and data as recorded from inside Midwest-Bayless race cars!
Everything you need for crystal clear video and easily comprehensible data, right out of the package...in a waterproof enclosure for maximum protection against the elements. For closed-cockpit cars, the Race-Keeper SE (Standard Environment) system is recommended.
- Race-Keeper HE video data system unit w/weatherproof case
- 2GB SD card
- 1GB USB stick
- One 380-line Square Camera w/4.3mm Road Race lens
- Built in GPS receiver with external magnetic-mount antenna
- Power loom for hard 12v connect.
- Installation kit
- Race-Keeper Comparo PC software
- Race-Keeper Quick start guides
Race-Keeper has the following industry-leading features:
- Manual and Programmable Automatic On-Off controls which start and stop video and data recording based on vehicle speed. Never fumble a video session on the starting grid again!
- Built-in two-axis accelerometer
- Support for up to four cameras (additional cameras not included)
- Support for up to eight external inputs such as Tach, gauge levels, brake, accelerator and steering. (sensors/harnesses not included)
- Support for integrated driver radio audio overlay (radio harness not included)
- Automatic track mapping
- Assign any track map with personalized segment markers in moments to analyze segment times to .001 second.
- Secure but portable installation allows one Race-Keeper system to support multiple cars with only replication of cameras/sensors.
- Easily view video or data from multiple sessions side-by-side
- Easily edit, compile and export video clips into fully rendered, web-ready video files for posting and sharing on-line.
- CAN-bus input to accept most vehicle telemetry directly from modern OBD-II vehicles!
Additional accessories are available, including cameras, microphones, sensor inputs, mounting trays, and roll-bar mounts. We can custom-build you a system with all of the features you're looking for!